CSCMP Roundtable Germany proudly presents a challenging, fun, and rewarding supply chain competition designed to bridge the generational gaps with an interactive educational simulation game called The Fresh Connection.
Working in teams of four, representing young professionals, middle management, and senior executives, CSCMP’s Roundtable Germany is a unique diversity initiative allowing millennials and seasoned professionals from our international community to discuss new ideas and develop a winning supply chain strategy for the same fictional company.
The winner of the CSCMP Roundtable Germany Challenge has the chance to represent the Roundtable Germany in the Global Challenge.
The Roundtable Challenge is the essence of CSCMP’s mission: to Connect, Educate, and Develop supply chain professionals. This competition has something for everyone:
- Young professionals – An excellent opportunity for training and development by creating mentorship relationships with seasoned professionals.
- Middle managers –Expand your networks and gain wisdom from senior executives and insights from young professionals.
- Senior leaders – Give back, and pass your vast experience and knowledge on to the next generations of supply chain managers.
Participants will be able to reach out beyond the insular worlds of their own jobs to gain a broader perspective on the supply chain universe.
What’s in it for you?
- Knowledge – Young professionals and middle managers who participate in the challenge will tap into career-long experiences and insights from senior-level participants.
- Teamwork – Learn the benefits of working together and developing solutions as a team. There are no solo acts in supply chain management.
- Connections – Get to know your local supply chain leaders.
- Communications – Open channels of communication throughout the supply chain management hierarchy, and experience, first hand, how effective communication is the heart and soul of any successful company.
- Fun –What’s more enjoyable than competing with your peers in a game that lets you take the problem-solving process from start to finish?
Registration of your team can be done by sending an email to CSCMP Germany, until Jan 27th
2017. E-Mail: soenke.kuehl(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)estbgmbh.de.
The registration fee per team is 200 EUR (student teams 100 EUR).
We will play 4 rounds (each over 2 weeks) from the beginning of February until the end of March.
For more information, please visit the website of the global challenge or contact Sönke Kühl (0151 25389638) or Hans-Peter Schneider (0171 1650850).