The German and Austrian Roundtable
The CSCMP Roundtable for the German speaking regions is a volunteer organization for supply chain management professionals in Germany and Austria.
We are open to all who wish to enhance their supply chain and logistics knowledge and to engage in leading edge exchange of experiences with fellow supply chain professionals.
To become a member of the Roundtable, you should be a member of the parent organization Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals, and you can apply for Roundtable membership by simple letter or email to any of the acting Roundtable officers (contact).
CSCMP Global Education e.V. acts as a nonprofit organisation to promote the education and advanced training of supply chain and logistics experts ideally as well as financially.
- Professional and financial promotion of scholars for the attendance of Universities with expertise in Supply Chain management and logistics as for example Fraunhofer Institute of material flow and logistics (IML), Dortmund, Georgia Institute of Technology, H. Milton Stewart School of Industrial and Systems Engineering, Atlanta, USA.
- Selection of qualified and indigent scholars
- Fraunhofer Institute of material flow and logistics as part of the Technical University of Dortmund acts as the organizational framework of the student exchange program
- CSCMP Global Education e.V. collects donations for the student exchange program via expert events in the context of Supply Chain and logistics
- CSCMP Global Education e.V. acts a nonprofit organisation with the highest standards of integrity and ethics
CSCMP Global Education e.V
IBAN: DE17 3706 9427 8312 5940 14