CSCMP Vision / Mission Statement
CSCMP’s stated mission is: “To advance the supply chain profession by connecting, educating, and developing the world’s supply chain management professionals throughout their careers”
We provide unique and excellent value to its members and guests by adhering to 3 pillars of excellence:
Further, CSCMP exists to
- Connect supply chain professionals in order to collaborate, improve their supply chain leadership skills, and support life cycle career development.
- Validate professional competency through levels of certification and professional development.
- Identify and conduct research that adds to the knowledge base of supply chain theory and practice.
- Create awareness of the significance of global supply chains to business and the economy.
Goals to Support Our Mission and Strategy
CSCMP will achieve success by concentrating on three broad goals that support the overall strategy. The goals focus on taking a leadership position in supply chain as a discipline, while creating value for customers and conducting business in a sustainable manner.
CSCMP’s Broad Goals as a Background for Strategy
- Provide leadership in developing, defining, understanding and enhancing the supply chain management profession on a global basis.
- Enhance member and customer value by providing content, education, research, networking, and clear communication.
- Operate with sound business practices that ensure financial health.